Need some ideas?
– How about TreeZone in the morning, before taking your picnic down to the lovely Loch an Eilein for a break, then coming back to do some archery?
– Hire some bikes from our bike hire hub and go for a spin around the Rothiemurchus Forests, free from traffic, then pop into The Barn for some lovely grub, and come back for a mini-Highland Games in the afternoon.
– Canoe from Aviemore to Boat of Garten then get the Strathspey Steam Train back to Aviemore
– Want more adrenaline? How about some guided, off-road mountain biking and then a bit of Gorge Swimming to top it off?
– Bike Hire – direct access to the Rothiemurchus Forest Trails from our bike hub at Inverdruie. Check availability and book online.
Bike Hire Aviemore
Our bike hire hub offers direct access to the Rothiemurchus forest trails. You can check availability and book online using this link →
Tailor-Made Group Activities
Flexible dates and more venue options, suitable for larger groups
Fixed dates, fixed locations and best for individuals, small groups and families