The following are some useful links to other service providers or to information resources that you might find useful.
Accommodation Providers near Inverness
Achnagairn Castle: Achnagairn Castle is steeped in colourful history, and the luxury Highland hotel pays homage to the past through its architecture and timeless elegance, whilst keeping things very contemporary with eclectic styling and all the best 21st century amenities.
Aldourie Castle: The beautiful and historic Aldourie Castle is a 5* exclusive hire property in Scotland available for sole let to one group booking or stay. With a prime position on the southern shoreline it is the only habitable castle on Loch Ness.
Assynt House: Assynt House is a beautiful country house available for holiday rentals and special occasions in the Highlands of Scotland. A 5-star exclusive use venue, available for holiday lets, celebrations, family groups, house parties and as an elegant wedding venue.
Coul House: Whether you’re visiting for business or pleasure, enjoy the unique 18th Century architecture, the comfortable bedrooms and the delicious dining. Relax in the lounge, have a drink in the bar, or take a walk in the beautiful gardens where guests of all ages enjoy the fairy trail, the mature woods and the pitch and putt.
Glenmorangie House: Elegant, luxurious and full of Scottish character, the house draws you in with the warmth of a highland welcome. So, kick off your shoes, sample our delicious food, choose your favourite room and imagine relaxing with Glenmorangie’s finest single malt whisky in the heart of the Highlands of Scotland.
The Highland Club, Loch Ness: set within 20 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds on the southern shores of Loch Ness. An international multi-award winning development with honours received in many categories including Tourism, Regeneration, Conservation, Building Conversion and Renovation. It occupies the Grade A gothic buildings of the original 1729 English fortification, Fort Augustus, which later on were transformed into St Benedict’s Abbey.
Highland Club Scotland: self-catering apartments and cottages in various buildings of the former Benedict Abbey.
Aonach Mor at The Highland Club: exclusive luxury holiday cottages and apartments on the shore of South Loch Ness.
House by the Loch, near Loch Ness: Sleeping up to 19 persons this beautiful luxury self-catering house is set high in the hills overlooking Loch Duntelchaig with Hot Tub, Cinema and Snooker Room, Play Park, Table football, Poker and Roulette table!
Kingsmills Hotel: a fabulous four-star luxury hotel in Inverness. Set in the beautiful Scottish Highlands, it offers a variety of extremely luxurious rooms, impeccable dining options and good old-fashioned Scottish hospitality.
Novar Estate: Ardtalla is a supremely comfortable lodge with a warm, relaxed feel. It retains traditional features of the eighteenth century with the luxury and reliability of the twenty first century.
SYHA Inverness: Located just a short walk from the city centre, Inverness Youth Hostel is the ideal place to stay when exploring the Capital of the Highlands, offering modern budget accommodation.
Accommodation near Aviemore
Glenmore Campsite: The site offers a unique combination of landscapes and mountainous views with complete forest immersion.
High Range Campsite: Nestling at the foot of the craggy Craigellachie Nature Reserve, our Touring Caravan and Camping Park blends naturally with the silver birch trees and heather-clad grounds of the High Range.
Rothiemurchus Camp and Caravan: Rothiemurchus is a special place at the heart of the Cairngorms National Park, near Aviemore, in the Scottish Highlands. It offers a warm welcome, stunning scenery and outdoor activities for individuals, families, groups and corporate parties to enjoy.
Silverglades Holiday Park: Self-catering holiday homes that lie to the north of the highland village of Aviemore set beneath the majestic Cairngorms Mountains.
SYHA Aviemore: Surrounded by woodland Aviemore Youth Hostel is situated on the boundary of the Cairngorm National Park and a short walk from Aviemore town centre.
SYHA Cairngorm Lodge: situated in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park, next to Loch Morlich, seven miles from Aviemore and just two miles from the Cairngorm mountain funicular and snowsports area.
Accommodation near Loch Lomond
- Argyll Holidays – Situated just off the A82, Loch Lomond Holiday Park offers stunning panoramic views across the ‘Bonnie Banks’. It’s the perfect location for relaxing in the splendour of the mountains, or as a base for exploring the many interesting nearby sights, walks and historic viewpoints.
- Ardoch Scotland – Ardoch is the perfect venue for every event. From private dinners to conferences, training sessions, seminars, exhibitions, reunions and intimate wedding, Ardoch offers complete privacy ensuring you have the event you need. The property is located just 5 minutes drive from our base at Loch Lomond Shores.
- Cameron House – Experience an unparalleled level of luxury at Cameron House Hotel in Scotland, where glamour and romanticism meets culture and history.
- Dumbuck House Hotel – A warm welcome awaits you at The Dumbuck Country House Hotel. Just minutes from the banks of Loch Lomond we offer tailor-made packages for the adventure traveller!
- Forest Holidays Ardgarten Argyll – the Argyll location has 40 luxury cabins and is situated at Ardgartan where the pine-clad mountains sweep down to meet the shore of Loch Long at the edge of the Argyll Forest Park; just a short drive from Loch Lomond. Enjoy a 10% discount off your accommodation at Argyll or Strathyre using promocode IYE17
- Forest Holidays Strathyre – The Strathyre cabins are in the Queen Elizabeth Forest Park, watched over by majestic peaks of Ben Ledi. Enjoy a 10% discount off your accommodation at Argyll or Strathyre using promocode IYE17
- High Wards – Wards Estate – High Wards is everything you could need for a group/family stay with a real feeling of luxury. The kitchen is excellently equipped, the reception rooms provide lots of space to spread out and the great room is something to behold with its magnificent panoramic window and full-size pool table.
- Hot Tub Hideaways – holiday accommodation with a hot tub in the Loch Lomond & Trossachs area.
- Ingliston Country Club – Nestled within the rolling hills of the glorious Renfrewshire countryside, Ingliston Country Club is a unique, family-run country club with something for the whole family to enjoy. Whether you’re looking for a delicious meal, the chance to relax and unwind in our luxurious accommodation, the wedding of your dreams, a special venue for a special celebration or the opportunity to enjoy our world-class equestrian facilities, we’re delighted to welcome you.
- Knockderry House Hotel – Delightfully unfussy 4* Scottish country house hotel offering a great night’s rest to revive and delicious seasonal food to nourish. By the shores of Loch Long, 45 minutes from Glasgow Airport and ideally situated to explore the beautiful Loch Lomond and Trossachs area.
- Loch Lomond Holiday Cottages – East Cambusmoon – Two luxury, eco-friendly self-catering holiday cottages in the stunning surroundings of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park.
- Lomond Woods Holiday Park – Ideally located within walking distance of Loch Lomond and Lomond Shores visitor centre, Lomond Woods Holiday Park is a special place for you to spend your holiday. Our 5-star family holiday park has been recognised for exceptional quality and service, offering luxury lodges, Signature hot tub lodges, deluxe hot tub caravans, caravan holiday homes, ensuite glamping pods and camping pods. Fully serviced or hard standing touring pitches are also available.
- SYHA Rowardennan – Rowardennan Lodge Youth Hostel is situated on the banks of Loch Lomond, complete with its own jetty. This 57 bed youth hostel provides quality, budget accommodation, offering both multi-share rooms and private rooms.
Things to do - Inverness
Culloden Battlefield: Powerfully moving site where the 1745 Jacobite Rising came to its tragic end. Great visitor centre, walks and cafe/ restaurant.
Cruise Loch Ness rib trips: Imagine being launched from the south bank of Loch Ness at an adrenaline inducing 30 knots (35 mph). It’s fast! A high speed pleasure ride on Loch Ness.
Things to do - Loch Lomond
Balloch Castle Country Park: Loch Lomond’s only country park commands impressive views over its waters, spanning 200 acres which include walled gardens, nature trails and guided walks.