You may or may not have your own means of transporting boats and equipment to your chosen paddling location. We can help out with our canoe or kayak shuttle and passenger transport service.
Passenger shuttle service
This service is only available for equipment hire customers [minimum 1 boat or at least 5 bikes] – we do not offer a shuttle-only service. If you’re looking for a shuttle-only service and don’t need to hire equipment you could try Highland Yaks, a specialist transport service for locations around Scotland.Click here to visit Highland Yaks website
You have the option of picking up the equipment yourself
Where does our shuttle service operate?
Amongst other places here are some locations:
- Great Glen Canoe Trail shuttle service
- River Spey
- River Tay
- River Dee
- River Glass & River Beauly
- Loch Lomond
- Loch Tay
- Loch Awe
- Loch Ericht
- Loch Quoich
- Loch Shiel
- Moray Coast
- Argyll Kayak Trail
- West Coast of Scotland
- Summer Isles and many more places.
Why use our canoe/ kayak shuttle service?
- We can pick you up from your accommodation, the railway station, bus station or airport and take you to where you want to go.
- We can meet you at the start point of your boat journey and deliver the equipment to you.
- We can meet you at your intended finish point where you can leave your vehicles. We’ll then shuttle you to the start point with the equipment to save you another shuttle at the end of the trip.
- We can meet you at the end of the journey and shuttle you back to your vehicles.
- We have 4 vehicles available for shuttles and 3 boat trailers so have the capacity to transport large groups.
- If some of your group have their own boats, we can transport them with the hire equipment.
Our costs are based on mileage from our bases plus staff time, so can provide a quote for any location that you have in mind. Here are some of our more popular shuttles with associated costs to give you an idea of what’s involved.