TreeZone Aerial Adventure Courses
Both aerial adventure courses are exhilarating, nature-based adventures that usually lasts 1 to 1.5 hours – try your hand at balance beams, hanging platforms, tight-ropes, scramble nets, gap jumps and zip slides!
Tackle 30 different challenges as you journey through the forest canopy.
Family (2 adults, 2 U18s or 1 adult, 3 U18s): £99
Schools and youth groups: prices on request (Mon-Fri during term time and minimum of 12 people)
Loch Lomond Prices
Family (2 adults, 2 U18s or 1 adult, 3 U18s): £88
- Age: 8 Years upwards (Under 12’s must be supervised by an adult on-site, the adult doesn’t need to take part)
- Maximum Weight: 120kg (18st 12lbs).
- Maximum Waist: 127cm (50 inches).
- Minimum heights: Short courses – 1.1m and the longer courses – 1.3m
- No previous experience required but a reasonable level of fitness and mobility is required.
Large Groups of 12 or more people should contact us (Booking in advance is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment).
Important: Please ensure that you have read our booking terms and participant restrictions before booking, to avoid disappointment on the day.
Please note: If you were to turn up at the wrong site in error (it happens!) we will try our best to accommodate you but it cannot be guaranteed, I’m afraid.