Team Days & Corporate Events at Loch Tay
As a fully mobile activity provider you don’t need to take your team or corporate event to an activity centre for your day out. We can meet you at a suitable location close to your place of work or conference venue and bring the activity to you. Furthermore if you are staying around Loch Tay, we have an activity base at the beautiful Loch Tay Highland Lodges, near Killin, which is situated on the shoreline and affords stunning views – so the option to come to us is there too!
Team Day Activity Ideas
- An idyllic day out canoeing and exploring Loch Tay, stopping to eat your picnic in a secluded location en route.
- For something a bit more competitive, why not go for a mini-Highland Games with authentic events led by an experienced competitor. Try tossing the caber, weight for distance, shot putt and the tug of war, to name a few of the events – take in the stunning loch views at the same time!
- Our land and water based (canoe and walking) treasure hunt at Loch Tay Highland Lodges is definitely a firm favourite for groups – this competitive event guarantees hilarity and team camaraderie!
- A round of target archery is always good fun and is suitable for most people – again stunning loch views afforded from our archery range at Loch Tay Highland Lodges.
- For the more adventurous team, we can take you gorge walking, kitted out in wetsuits, helmets and buoyancy aids. Great fun and a real bonding experience. We offer a variety of different gorge walk experiences, we can tailor the experience to your group!
- How about the more traditional session of team challenges to test the grey matter, as well as your ability to work together as a team. We have a hugh range of fun challenges to choose from to suit all sorts of different objectives.
Scroll down for a full range of scheulded and tailor-made options for your group.
Tailor-Made Group Activities
Flexible dates and more venue options, suitable for larger groups
Fixed dates, fixed locations and best for individuals, small groups and families