Canoeing is one of our most popular activities, and it’s a sport for everyone. Our canoes are large and stable, 2 or 3-seater boats, that are just as good for short trips or multi-day adventures. Scotland is so lucky to have so many wonderful rivers, remote inland lochs and awesome sea lochs to explore by canoe.
For those that are new to canoeing, we offer family-friendly canoe trips, offering shorter experiences in some awesome locations, to whet the appetite for more.
For the more experienced, we can guide groups on the likes of the Great Glen Canoe Trail, the River Spey or River Tay, all wonderful routes to explore in a canoe over a number of days.
For the the nature-lover, we offer early-morning canoe safaris, when you paddle at sunrise to see the wonderful River Beauly wake up to a new day.
Travelling silently in a canoe gets you closer to wildlife than you can ever imagine.
Canoeing really is something that everyone should try!
- Kids from 5 years old and upwards (with parents)
- Teenagers undertaking Duke of Edinburgh expeditions
- Adults looking for new experiences, whether a short tour or a multi-day adventure
- Schools and youth groups looking for activity outdoor learning options as part of the school curriculum
- Groups with mental or physical disabilities
- All sorts of other activities depending on the canoeing location.
- Canoe based treasure hunts are a bit different and highly recommended
- Boat, bike and boot team challenges.