Corporate and MICE Group Activities
In Your Element has many years of experience working with the travel trade and delivering amazing outdoor experiences to groups of all sizes visiting Scotland for work or play.
Why work with In Your Element?
- Amazing activity experiences across Scotland.
- We work with a number of partner organisations so can potentially arrange the activity venue or we may be able to come to your accommodation or event location.
- Experienced office-based team.
- Great quality equipment and experienced local instructors.
- Great customer feedback.
- Happy to pay 15% commission on single-day bookings or 20% for multi-day activities
We offer a range of activity options from shorter experiences, to full-day options or multi-day adventures.
Some recent examples include:
– 5-day team-building expedition into the Inverpolly Wilderness, taking on team-based challenges, learning about canoe journeying skills and climbing the awesome Suilven. This included travel from Inverness Airport and back to Inverness, all food and activity equipment, plus guides to lead the group over the 5 days.
This was a trip arranged for Adventure Training team from AirTanker. It was a wild camping trip in the remote area of Scottish Highlands. A group of 12 people who barely knew each other beforehand went completely off the grid for 5 days with no network signal, relying on only the water from lochs and springs, and the food supplies they were carrying with them. Overall the trip was amazing and tailored to our requirements – wild, challenging and fun! From the start to the finish we were provided with everything we needed – overalls, boots, camping equipment, canoes, food. The guides were brilliant and enthusiastic. Thank you “In your Element Team” for looking after us so well. Everyone in the group loved the experience.
– A Highland Games event for up to 300 international visitors over 2 days.
– Shorter experiences to fill a half-day, like target archery, axe-throwing or gentle guided canoe tours somewhere like Loch Ness or Loch Lomond.
– 5-day multi-activity, multi-group team challenges based in remote Highland locations for a visiting international company.